For the following section, please write your answers on a separate word document and attach the form prior to completion of this form.
1. List any scholarships and/or amounts and sources of financial aid you are currently receiving (if any).
2. Briefly, describe any scholastic distinctions or honors you have been awarded.
3. Indicate from which sources (i.e., wages from work prior to departure, parents, savings, etc.) you will obtain the balance of the fees, including the necessary spending money for books and day-to-day expenses while participating in the program.
4. List cocurricular and/or community activities you are currently involved in. Include specific events and/or accomplishments (such as musical instruments played, varsity letters earned, etc.).
5. List work experience (or attach resumé) and/or summer programs you have previously attended.
6. Please explain in 500–1,000 words why you are you applying for a scholarship to the program you have selected. Detail any specific circumstances you feel may be relevant to your scholarship request.
7. Please discuss your educational and career objectives and what you hope to get out of the program you have selected.