With Love Restaurateur
in Residence (RiR) Inquiry
Every 6 months With Love will incubate
a new Restaurateur in Residence (RiR) offering up their National or Regional Cuisine.
This is your chance to get a 360-view of the restaurant business while crafting
and promoting your own brand.
Here’s a few things to know before you
- The RiR will automatically enroll in our Front
of House, Food Service Management (FSM) course.
Tuition and materials are covered at no cost to the student.
- Expect to commit 20+ hours a week, both day
and nighttime shifts, be that in the classroom, managing the dining room,
working ‘behind the scenes’ on menu planning, sourcing, etc.
- You will work with our Workforce Educators to
develop a menu. Bring recipes, ideas and
cooking techniques; while we’ll render a good many ‘traditional’ dishes, at
times we’ll need to significantly modify dishes to meet the educational needs
of our Line Cook Students.
- Selected RiR will be offered a monthly stipend. This is intended to essentially ‘buy back’ a
good portion of your time each week so you can focus on building your business
- Selected RiR will be assigned an advisor from
the SBDC (Small Business Development Center) and/or CenterState CEO (Center for
- Finally, the selected RiR should come here to
share, to teach, but also to learn. This
works best when viewed as a collaboration, sharing culture, best practices and
common industry protocols.
Interested in learning more? Just fill out the form below and one of our
specialists will be in touch!