Teach for Romania is a non-governmental organization, that
envisions life opportunities through excellent education for every child in
Romania, irrespective of his or her social and economic background.
Our mission is to recruit, train and support young professionals who take
ownership for transforming the society, through a leadership development
program in education.
The staff of Teach for Romania is comprised of high potential
professionals, who work relentlessly to transform the society by being an
active part of a movement in education.
For more information, visit: www.teachforromania.org
For our organization to have the impact it aims towards, your activity as
Marketing Specialist will have a direct contribution to positioning and selling
the organization’s brand and increase its visibility.
Your role will be to ensure the implementation of the
brand and communication strategy at the organization level and increasing Teach
for Romania’s visibility.
This is a full time position,
- Strategy Implementation: Act as final
responsible for achieving our objectives related to Marketing &
- Communication guidelines:
Establish the communication guidelines, based on the branding strategy,
and facilitate their implementation by all the members of the
- Campaigns: Develop
and implement the Marketing & PR strategy for campaigns and events.
- Manage the relationship with the agencies: Provide
briefs and manage the relationship with the agencies that provide Marketing
& PR services to us.
- Internal & External partnerships management: Manage the
relationship with internal stakeholders (Teach for Romania departments &
volunteers) and with our media partners.
- Content management: Act as responsible for gathering content
and processing it (when necessary).
- Evaluation & reports: create reports
for campaigns & events and derive insights from them.
- Manage the communication channels: create
posts / supervise posting on our web site, social media (Facebook, Youtube,
Instagram, LinkedIn) and in mass media.
annual report: create the annual report presenting our organization’s
results, by working with the departments and the agencies.
Media: Research events that would help achieve the communication objectives and
manage the process end to end, together with Partner PR Agency, from choosing
our representative to prepping him/her for the event.
are looking for someone with:
- A good understanding of Marketing strategies;
- The capacity to link content to Marketing & Communication
- A great capacity of writing text tailored to our channels and target
- Synthesis ability;
- Research skills;
- A results oriented attitude;
- Process management skills;
- Stakeholder Management skills;
- Reporting & Evaluation skills;
- Experience with
creating and managing campaigns;
- Experience with
- How to build marketing briefs;
- How to create clear & insightful presentations;
- How to use Facebook & Facebook Ads;
- How to use Microsoft
- English, at an advanced
be a plus if you also have:
- Experience in PR;
- SEO knowledge;
- Knowledge of how to use Google Analytics;
- The basics of website tracking (Wordpress);
- The basics of PPC and PPM campaigns;
- Knowledge of reports
design tools (such as Canva);
- Knowledge of the
Experience required for this role:
- Work Experience in Marketing – minim 2 years.
- A chance to do high-significance work in
education (more access to excellent education for all children);
- The opportunity to build up your skills and
develop yourself personally and professionally;
- Access to training and learning opportunities inside
the organization and from our learning partners;
- An excellent working environment in a
value-based organizational culture;
- Access to a global community of experienced
and talented specialists and first-hand innovative approaches and
models from the Teach for All network.
The selection process will
- Screening, according to the application form;
- Online test;
- Interview with the HR department and the Head of
- Final interview with the CEO.