During the 2018 selection process, Epic will focus on identifying high-impact nonprofits and social enterprises that meet all of the following criteria:
- Demographic Focus: We are looking for organizations in which the primary focus is to support children and/or youth.
- Thematic Focus: We are looking for high-impact nonprofits and social enterprises that work with children and youth within at least one of the following sectors:
- Economic Empowerment
- Rights & Protection
- Health (including Mental Health)
- Environment - This year we are including organizations in the environmental sector. We are particularly interested in organizations that work to empower children and/or youth for environmental outcomes (for ex. NGOs empowering, educating, targeting, mobilizing youth on environmental and climate change issues).
- Geographic Focus: We are looking for organizations within the following regions: Belgium, Cambodia, France, Germany, Mumbai (India), Kenya, New York or San Francisco/Bay Area (USA), Thailand, Uganda, United Kingdom and Vietnam. Please only apply if you are operating in one of these regions.
Please carefully review the criteria above before proceeding to complete an application, as we will not consider applications from organizations outside of these criteria.
Navigating the Application - You can return to this application to edit the information you have provided. Please use the "Next Page" or "Previous Page" buttons located at the bottom of the page to navigate this application. If you want to return to the previous page you must use the navigation buttons located at the bottom of each application page. Do not use your web browser navigation.
Saving the Application - You can save your application at any time. Each time you save, you will be asked to enter an email and password. Please write this email and password down so you can come back to the application. Each time you save, you will be asked for an email and password. Use the same email and password as the first time you saved.
Information - Epic Foundation will not share specific data on your organization to any third parties unless you provide authorization to do so. None of your specific responses to this application will be shared without explicit approval from your organization.
For any questions, please first review our F.A.Q. and view this video. For further questions contact: Programs@Epic.Foundation