1.Performance time slots are 30-45 minutes. Your performance can not exceed 45 minutes or run under 30 minutes.
2. Submit an application form on time. (April 15th)
4. Submit all requested Fringe materials on time. You will receive comprehensive due sates in a follow-up email after your application has been accepted.
5. Rehearse and mount your production. Consider all of your production needs, including backstage staffing. The adult to teen ratio should be 1:10.
6. Arrive with everything needed for your show (props, sets, costumes, stage manager, ideas on lighting and sound cues, etc.)
7. Promote your show. We promote the festival, you are responsible for promoting your show.
8. Be responsible for all your personal expenses and personal belongings.
9. Be fully prepared for your scheduled technical rehearsal.
10. Show up on time for performances.
11. All shows must end on time.
14. All props, costumes, personal belongings, etc. must be removed from venue by 5:00pm on Monday, July 30. If not cleared by that time, a $30 labor fee and $100 disposal fee will be deducted from your ticket proceeds.