2018 LifeSciences BC Awards, presented by FARRIS
Life Sciences Company of the Year Award
This award is presented to a company that is operating in the British Columbia life sciences area and whose accomplishments stood out in 2017 by a strong overall performance. This performance may be measured by achieving major milestones such as moving the business from an early stage to a more mature company, raising significant funds, launching a first product on the market and/or achieving or nearing commercial success.
Organization Being Nominated:
Contact Person at Nominated Organization
1. Please check all boxes below that apply to the above nominee.
Company is headquartered in British Columbia with their majority of operations in British Columbia
Company must have more than five years of operating results
Company has secured capital of greater than $50M in capital or company’s annual revenue is projected to reach in excess of $10M**
Company has excellent and proven execution of business strategies
Company has demonstrated effective leadership following a clear vision
Company has a key market position/opportunity and/or strategic advantages leading to strong business results
**Please provide a person of reference, including their contact information, who we can contact to verify this information.
2. Statement of Nomination (please type or attach a statement of nomination in a Word or PDF file):
3. Support documents, e.g. annual report, letter of reference (optional):
Note the max. length of two pages for each attachment. Attachments to be submitted in 12pt Times New Roman or 11pt Arial font.
4. Additional Information (optional):
5. Has the contact person of the nominated organization indicated that they would be willing to accept this award?
Need assistance with this form?