• The Festival of Fine Craft is open to artists working in all mediums who design and produce their own work. Exhibiting artists must be present.
• Artists may apply in more than one medium, but may sell work only in the category in which they have been accepted. Artists intending to sell jewelry in any medium must apply under the "Jewelry" category.
• No commercially mass produced items will be accepted. No imports, items made from kits, or items using commercial patterns or molds may be displayed or sold.
• Exhibiting artists may choose from locations inside the WheatonArts Event Center or outdoors on the extensive grounds. (Indoor spaces are limited and will be given on a first come, first serve basis.)
• The festival provides space only. Artists are required to furnish and install booth walls, booth lighting and display units. Indoor booth spaces are electrified. Basic electrical access outdoors is provided at a nominal charge of $40.00 and must be pre-arranged due to limited availability.
• Application must include four (4) digital, hi-resolution images of your newest work
and one (1) digital, hi-resolution image of your most current booth layout. Images must represent the work to be shown at the festival. No slides, photographs or prints will be accepted for jurying.
• Digital Images should be uploaded in a ".jpg"format, 300 dpi, 4 X 6 in
. Please do not E-Mail files. Each should be titled with Artist’s Last Name ONLY and numbered 1 through 5 to correspond with the entry form.
Example: Smith1, Smith2, etc.
• You will be notified of jury results by mail before June 1st, 2018. If accepted, you will receive a confirmation letter, followed in mid-July by your artist agreement & additional show information. Final payment and artist agreement will be due before August 31, 2018.
• Booth space fees are as follows
Outdoor Space 10' X 12': $300.00
Outdoor Electric: $40.00
Inside Event Center: 10' X 10': $390.00
Event Center Corner: 10' X 10': $415.00
• Cancellation Refunds: 50% Deposit Refunded if cancelled prior to September 1st.• No refunds will be issued after September 1st.
• Barring travel restrictions, this is a RAIN OR SHINE event.