Change of Major Request Form

Please fill out this form if you are currently enrolled in the undergraduate degree program at Berklee Online and wish to change your current major or declare your major.

Note: Change of Major Request Forms are processed for the coming term. Changes to a student’s major may result in changes to their transfer credit award. Students can only request a change in major once per semester.
Office Use Only