Teach for Romania is a non-governmental organization, that
envisions life opportunities through excellent education for every child in
Romania, irrespective of his or her social and economic background.
Our mission is to recruit, train and support young professionals who take
ownership for transforming the society, through a leadership development
program in education.
The staff of Teach for Romania is comprised of high potential
professionals, who work relentlessly to transform the society by being an
active part of a movement in education.
For more information, visit: www.teachforromania.org
For our organization to have
the impact it aims towards, your activity, as Relationship Manager, will have a
great contribution in bringing the resources needed to achieve our goals.
You will be charged with
managing the relationship with our corporate sponsors and implementing the
agreed upon activities.
This is a full time position,
Reports to: Development
- Researches potential sponsors;
- Prepares support materials for sponsors meetings;
- Drafts proposals for sponsors;
- Charged with contract management in Salesforce;
- Keeps the sponsors database up-to-date;
- Acts as project manager for the implementation
of the activities agreed with the sponsors;
- Manages the relationship with the existing sponsors;
- Assist the Development Director in meetings with potential sponsors.
are looking for someone with:
- Account management skills;
- Stakeholder management skills;
- Relationship management skills;
- Great organizational skills;
- Integrity ;
- Great communication skills;
- A team player attitude;
- Excellent written Romanian & English
- Research skills.
- Microsoft Excel;
- Microsoft PowerPoint.
Experience required for this role:
years – 5 years of experience in Fundraising/ Account or Relationship
It would be a plus:
working in an NGO.
- A chance to do high-significance work in
education (more access to excellent education for all children);
- The opportunity to build up your skills and
develop yourself personally and professionally;
- Access to training and learning opportunities inside
the organization and from our learning partners;
- An excellent working environment in a
value-based organizational culture;
- Access to a global community of experienced
and talented specialists and first-hand innovative approaches and
models from the Teach for All network.
This is a full time position, based in Bucharest.
The selection process will
- Screening, according to the application form;
- Online test;
- Phone interview
- Interview with the HR department and the Director
- Final interview with the CEO.