Reenrollment Form

Degree students who have voluntarily withdrawn from the college or who have been administratively withdrawn due to inactivity must fill out this form to indicate that they intend to reenroll at Berklee Online.

Students will reenter their last active degree program with the exception of students who withdrew from the Bachelor of Professional Studies program, who will be enrolled into the Bachelor of Arts program.

Keep in mind that in order to process this form, a student must be free from any and all holds.


Please note: if you were academically dismissed due to failure to meet Satisfactory Academic Progress, you will need to fill out the Reinstatement Form instead.

Please provide an official copy of your transcript(s) to Berklee Online.

Official transcripts can be mailed to the following address:

Berklee Online
ATTN: Registrar
855 Boylston Street, 3rd Floor
Boston MA 02116

Electronic transcripts can be directed to

Office Use Only