The Barrow Cadbury Trust aims to keep the work involved in reporting to a minimum, while at the same time collecting the information we need to monitor your grant and fulfil our mission. So this form is in two parts. The first covers basic information about you and the project. The second invites you to upload a narrative report on progress. Please do not include any personal information in your report.
We do not have a fixed format for this narrative report, provided it covers the required areas. So, for example, you could upload a report to another funder of the same project, or a progress report to your Board. If you do not already produce such a document, please use the headings below to structure your report or, if material you already have available covers some but not all the headings, feel free to submit that and a second document with any supplementary information required.
Your report should cover:
- progress against the project plan you originally submitted to us (or against any subsequent plan you sent us), and any outstanding activities or actions still to complete;
- an assessment of the difference you think your work has made since the start of your grant;
- any dissemination, communications and influencing work to date (or an update on such activities reported to us previously)
- your plans for continuing this after your grant ends;
- your plans for assessing the longer-term impact of your project. Our practice is to follow up on impact achieved with our grant so we will talk to you about post-grant follow-up if appropriate.
We will ask you to upload the details of how you have spent your grant. If you wish, you can use the Barrow Cadbury Trust's budget report form
, or you may prefer your own format.
Once you have completed the form and uploaded your documents, click on the "Submit" button. Your completed form will appear on the screen for you to review. You can also print the form for your records at this stage. Once you are happy with it, click the "Confirm" button. You will receive an email acknowledgement with a copy of your form once you have successfully submitted it.
Please use the links at the top and bottom of the page to save your form regularly to ensure you do not lose any work. Please note that your form is not automatically saved when you complete a page and move on to the next one.
We look forward to reading about how your project has gone.