The poster session at Feeding Matters’ International Pediatric Feeding Disorders Conference (IPFDC) is a forum for presenters from around the world to share their work. This event will be held from 4:30-6:30 pm after the first day of the IPFDC on Friday, January 18, 2019. It will be an opportunity for attendees to quickly and easily become acquainted with the work being done to further the field of pediatric feeding as well as a chance for colleagues to network.
Qualifying Posters Include:
- Case Studies
- Literature Reviews
- Quality-Improvement Efforts
- Research Studies
The topic of all posters needs to be related to work in the field of pediatric feeding disorders. Any discipline working within this field may apply. Abstracts may be submitted on work that is in progress at the time of abstract submission, but data collection and analysis must be complete at the time of the conference presentation.
- Friday, April 13, 2018 - Call for poster abstracts open
- Friday, August 10, 2018 - Submissions due by 11:59 pm PST
- Friday, September 21, 2018 - Accepted posters announced
- Friday, January 18, 2019 - IPFDC poster presentations
Please direct all questions to:
Director of Programs, Feeding Matters