I, the undersigned, understand and agree that the International Center for Journalists (ICFJ), as program administrator, is under no obligation to select me or any other applicant for the ICFJ TruthBuzz Fellowships program. If selected to be an ICFJ TruthBuzz Fellow, I will agree to the premises and conditions set forth in the following statement:
1. As a precondition for participation, I agree to:
- be present for the entirety of the orientation designated by the administrator;
- work with the local media outlets and other organizations to fashion a compatible and impactful program in the designated country;
- adhere to all ICFJ policies and procedures;
- submit all program outcome and financial reports required by the fellowships program, the former for possible publication by the fellowship program (the program administrator and sponsor retain the rights to the reports).
2. I will be responsible for my own passport arrangements and may be asked to assist with other logistical arrangements related to my specific assignment as determined by the program administrator.
3. The program administrator will pay for fellowship-related expenses and honorarium as agreed to upon acceptance of offer by the selected fellowship candidate.
4. If I am selected and accept an ICFJ TruthBuzz Fellowship, I and the program administrator will enter into a final and binding agreement prior to beginning the program.
5. If I am selected and accept an ICFJ TruthBuzz Fellowship, I will permit my likeness to be used in ICFJ promotional material. This can be in print or electronic form.
6. In applying for an ICFJ TruthBuzz Fellowship, I agree to all the conditions set forth in the enclosed application information and understand that, if I am selected, my fellowship may be terminated at any time for cause, as determined by the program administrator.
7. I confirm that all statements in this application are true.