We're thrilled to be accepting applications for the Commons
- Ashoka U's acceleration, learning, and leadership community for higher education professionals working to advance their campus social innovation ecosystems. This application is valid for two upcoming sessions of the Commons:
- Spring 2019 Session: February - May 2019
- Fall 2019 Session: September - December 2019
Before you complete your application, please note the key details below:
- The spring session of the Commons will launch on Monday, February 4th, 2019 and conclude Friday, May 24th, 2019. Participants should expect to dedicate between 20-25 hours to the Commons (over 4 months).
- Cost for participation is $1500 per individual. We will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis to allow for any flexibility in the timeline needed to obtain funding for your participation.
- In this application, you will be asked to indicate the areas of your work you would like to advance in the Commons. These selections will help us place you in a Cohort that best matches your objectives. We will work with you to finalize your placement after reviewing your application.
Cohorts offered in our upcoming program are:
Institutional Innovator Track
Changemaker Educator Track
- Developing a Strategy for Changemaker Education
- Mapping and Communicating Student Learning Journeys
- Building Allies and Raising Awareness
- Designing a Social Innovation Course
- Building a Social Innovation Course Sequence
- Launching Co-Curricular Venture Programs
- Identifying and Measuring Changemaker Competencies
For any additional questions about the Commons, please contact Ali Fraenkel via email@example.com
Note: You can start your application and save/return to it at a later time.