We're thrilled to be accepting applications for the Commons
- Ashoka U's acceleration, learning, and leadership community for higher education professionals working to advance their campus social innovation ecosystems.
This application is valid for the Fall 2019 Commons, upcoming this September - December 2019.
Before you complete your application, please note the key details below:
- The spring session of the Commons will launch on September 3, 2019 and conclude December 13, 2019. Orientation materials will be shared in late August. Participants should expect to dedicate between 20-25 hours to the Commons (over 4 months).
- Cost for participation is $1750 per individual. Our early-bird rate of $1500 is available for those who submit an application by June 14.
- In this application, you will be asked to indicate the areas of your work you would like to advance in the Commons. These selections will help us place you in a Cohort that best matches your objectives. We will work with you to finalize your placement after reviewing your application.
Cohorts offered in our upcoming program are:
Institutional Innovator Track
Changemaker Educator Track
- Developing a Strategy for Changemaker Education
- Mapping and Communicating Student Learning Journeys
- Building Allies and Raising Awareness
- Designing a Social Innovation Course
- Building a Social Innovation Course Sequence
- Developing Co-Curricular Changemaker Programming
- Identifying and Measuring Changemaker Competencies
For any additional questions about the Commons, please contact Ali Fraenkel via email@example.com
Note: You can start your application and save/return to it at a later time.