Graduates of the Featherstone Foundation's Reaching New Heights Program have landed incredible careers in the financial services industry. Our program helps bilingual candidates create resumes, perfect their interviewing skills, meet employers and secure meaningful careers. If you want to improve your professional outlook, apply to our program today! Selected participants will attend a 14-week training, Saturdays from 10am-1pm, September 8-December 8.
You must meet the
minimum requirements to apply:
Permit, Permanent Resident, U.S. National or U.S. Citizen.
ready for professional growth and accept a new job by November, 30, 2018
● Speak English and a second language fluently.
- Recruitment: July 2018
- Interviews for Finalists:Early August 2018
- Orientation for Selected Participants:Late August 2018
- Training: Saturday September 8 to December 8, 2018, 10 a.m. to 1pm.
- Job placement: November 2018