HPP Web Inquiry Form

Please note that we are only able to offer legal assistance in the following areas: preparation of basic estate planning documents (will, financial power of attorney, advance medical directive); tax sale foreclosure counseling; mortgage foreclosure counseling; life estate deed preparation; and assistance with deed transfers for heirs seeking proper title to their homes in which they live.

*If you are a renter seeking landlord-tenant assistance, do not use this form; instead, call 443-703-3053.

Residential Address (Direccion)