Conditions and Details of Scholarship Award
Your Freedom Alliance scholarship grant is for the 2020-2021 academic year (September 1, 2020 - August 31, 2021) and is subject to the conditions listed below.
The scholarship must be used for tuition, fees, room and board, books, and other institutional charges as defined by the financial aid administrator of your school.
Scholarship funds will be paid to your school after the school has returned to us the Verification of Student Enrollments form, which verifies that you are enrolled as a full-time student, and states your academic year expenses as defined above. Upon receipt of the completed form, Freedom Alliance will forward your scholarship award directly to the school in which you are enrolled. We will send one payment for the academic year. The payment shall be applied to each semester/quarter/trimester per the guidelines established by the school you are attending. If you have already received other grants and awards which exceed the total of authorized school expenses, this scholarship may be reduced or withdrawn.
If you transfer or withdraw from the school to which this scholarship grant is paid, it must be refunded to Freedom Alliance. The scholarship will be terminated and funds must be sent back to Freedom Alliance if you do not remain in satisfactory academic standing as defined by the school you are attending. It will also be terminated if you do not remain in good disciplinary standing as defined by the code of conduct and the rules and regulations governing the behavior of students at the school you are attending. It will be terminated if you are found guilty of a violation of any civil code.
Submit the following to the school you are attending:
1. Verification of Student Enrollment, Expenses and Aid form (yellow form) - you must complete Part 1 and your school must complete Part 2 and return it directly to Freedom Alliance (no substitute forms accepted).
2. Request that a copy of your last official transcripts be sent to Freedom Alliance.
Remember, in order for your scholarship to be paid, we must receive:
1. This electronically submitted form
2. From your school, the Verification of Student Enrollment, Expenses and Aid form
3. From your school, a copy of your official transcript