Current Milken students can use this form to:
  1. Add or change a concentration in their SPH major;
  2. Add a second major or minor in SPH;
  3. Add a second major in another school*; and
  4. Add minors in another school*
*You are responsible for checking that you meet all necessary requirements to add a major or minor in a non-SPH school, meet with an advisor in that school, and ensure you have completed any necessary paperwork for that major or minor. Current CCAS, ESIA, GWSB, SEAS, SMPA, SMHS, and SON students^ can use this form to:
  1. Declare an SPH double-major;
  2. Declare a concentration in their SPH double major; and
  3. Add SPH minors
^You must also notify your home school advisor of this change in addition to completing this form. Only home school advisors can update your student record/DegreeMAP.

If you want Milken to be your home school, you must first submit an Internal Transfer Request form to the Registrar (found here). The Registrar will not process internal transfer requests during November or April.
The SPH Undergraduate Advising Office processes major, minor, and concentration declarations at the end of each month, but will not process declarations during November or April. The GPA requirements to declare a GWSPH major are:
  • Exercise Science: 2.50
  • Nutrition: 2.50
  • Public Health: 2.75
Please email SPH undergraduate advisors with questions at: