A high-quality narrative will include the following components:
- The outcomes (for both students and teacher practice) that your classroom or school hopes to gain.
- Connection between participation in the Wolf Trap program and achievement of overall school or classroom goals.
- Citation of research or past experience to support expected outcomes or connection to classroom/school goals.
- Meaningful student quotes or anecdotes demonstrating the importance of the arts for your students.
- Explanation of school financial need, beyond restating the number of students receiving FARMs.
If possible, please include quotes, testimonials, or anecdotes from teachers and/or students.
If your school cannot contribute the 20% match required, please make sure to address what financial commitment you can make and why you are unable to commit the full 20%. Schools that can commit to pay 20% will be given priority.