Thank you for your interest in running the 2019 Boston Marathon® with Team End ALZ! Funds raised by our Team End ALZ runners directly support the mission of the Alzheimer's Association; to eliminate Alzheimer's disease through the advancement of research and to provide care and support for all affected. While there is no fundraising requirement for runners with a qualified entry or invitational entry from another source, we hope you strive to reach a suggested fundraising minimum of $2,500. Fundraising is the foundation to Team End ALZ and our goal is to build the strongest fundraising team possible to fight Alzheimer's.
- All information you provide is handled confidentially and securely.
- Required fields are indicated by a red asterisk.
- This form is designed to collect helpful information for the Team End ALZ staff.
- Reminder: this form is only for those who have their own entry into the Boston Marathon
Before you complete the following application, please:
- Read the Participant Agreement & General Release/Waiver
If you have any questions, please contact Charlene Bemis, Development Director,
Special Events, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617-868-6718.