A Personal Statement addressing the following topics:
- What attracts you to HI USA and serving on the HI USA Board?
- Given your previous leadership experience, what would you bring to the HI USA board in terms of leadership and governance experience?
- Given your current understanding of HI USA, what are the critical challenges facing HI USA as it works to advance its vision for the future?
- What are the most important broader societal opportunities and challenges that we face today where HI USA can make a difference, and how can we as an organization help address them?
A Personal Resume of not more than two pages which lists:
- Your personal contact information
EducationBrief employment historyBrief Description of HI USA engagement and accomplishments (if applicable)
- Postal Address
- Email Address
Section C: A Headshot Photograph which we can post on our website as part of your candidate profile.
Section D: One reference with all of the contact information requested in Section D.
applications should be submitted by October 30, 2019 to ensure consideration
for this year’s nominations. Early
applications are encouraged.
Questions may be submitted to Board Development Committee
Chair Ane Powers by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.