Please complete this application honestly and IN FULL.
Note: ALL information submitted is held confidentially by Bermuda Sloop Foundation and will be used solely for the purposes of voyage preparation and follow-up as well as general compilation of statistical data.
(1) There are FOUR pages of registration. At the end is a specific questionnaire for youth/apprentices or students age 16-25. If you are not in this category, merely skip this section & submit.
(2) An interview must be arranged with the office and the ship (we will contact you) for acceptance of your application unless you have already been cleared by the captain.
(3) A Waiver & Agreement Form will be emailed to you, which must be signed and returned (scan & email is ok) For those under 18 years, a parent/guardian must sign the waiver.
(4) The following information/documents (as applicable) must be submitted to complete this registration:
a. COLOUR copies (scan and email or bring to the office) of your valid passport (with page indicating owner is a registered Bermudian), ESTA, and/or VISA(s).
b. Scanned copy of your insurance card/documentation.
c. Any other appropriate travel itineraries & documents.
(5) MEDICAL: You will be asked to get a medical clearance from your physician; the form will be sent to you and must be returned, dated and signed by your physician.
(6) If a bursary is required, please complete the Bursary application at https://www.tfaforms.com/4664883 ONLY AFTER registration is complete.
Please, select voyage below (if doing the entire voyage register for ALL legs by clicking "add another response").
NOTE: Apprentice Watch leaders must sign on for both legs.
If needed, you may stop and save form then resume later (instructions will appear).
(1) This form consists of 4 pages.
(2) The last page is a Waiver Form which must be signed and returned to us.
(3) You will be asked to CONFIRM information then SUBMIT the form.