Please complete this application honestly and IN FULL.
Note: ALL information submitted is held confidentially by Bermuda Sloop Foundation and will be used solely for the purposes of voyage preparation and follow-up as well as general compilation of statistical data.
(1) There are THREE pages of registration. At the end is a specific questionnaire for youth/apprentices or students age 16-25. If you are not in this category, merely skip this section & submit.
(2) An interview may be arranged with the office and the ship (we will contact you) for acceptance of your application unless you have already been ok'd.
(3) A Waiver & Agreement Form will be emailed to you, which must be signed and returned (scan & email is ok) For those under 18 years, a parent/guardian must sign the waiver.
(4) The following information/documents (as applicable) must be submitted to complete this registration:
a. COLOUR copies (scan and email or bring to the office) of your valid passport (with page or card copy indicating owner is a registered Bermudian), ESTA, and/or VISA(s).
b. Scanned copy of your insurance card/documentation.
c. Any other appropriate travel itineraries & documents.
(5) MEDICAL: You will be asked to get a medical clearance from your physician; the form will be sent to you and must be returned, dated and signed by your physician.
(6) If a bursary is required, please complete the Bursary application at https://www.tfaforms.com/4664883 ONLY AFTER registration is complete.
Please select voyage(s) below (if doing the entire voyage register for ALL legs by clicking "add another response").
If needed, you may stop and save form then resume later (instructions will appear).
This form consists of 3 pages.
You will be asked to CONFIRM information then SUBMIT the form.