A program of the Center for Care Innovations and funded by California Department of Health Care Services and Cedars-Sinai.
Applications must be submitted by 5 pm PT on Friday, December 14, 2018. Please refer to the Addiction Treatment Starts Here: Primary Care Request for Applications (RFA) for details about the program and application requirements.
Organizations may apply in one of two ways:
- Option 1: your organization could submit a single application for one $50,000 grant if you are:
- a single-site organization; or
- a multi-site organization applying for just one site to participate; or
- a multi-site organization that intends to have a single MAT team that works across multiple sites
- Option 2: your organization could submit multiple applications for different clinic sites (up to 3) if you are a multi-site organization that plans to have separate MAT programs and distinct MAT teams at each clinic site working with different patient populations. There can be some cross-over of team members, but each site must have their own prescriber and front-line team member. If you select this option, please complete a separate application form for each applying site and submit separate application materials.