GIVE is a nine month fellowship program, offered through Business Volunteers Maryland, designed to equip skilled young professionals and rising leaders with the knowledge and resources to make a difference in the Baltimore community. GIVE Fellows are divided into teams of 4 to 6 and matched with a nonprofit in Baltimore to complete GIVE Advisory Projects (GAPs). Each year we invite nonprofits to submit applications to host our fellows.
Advisory Project Description
Host an Advisory team of 4-6 GIVE Fellows. Conduct and facilitate monthly strategy sessions to address organizational challenges, issues, or questions. The GIVE Fellows’ role is to immerse themselves in your nonprofit and to collaboratively ideate and strategize to help advance, innovate, and achieve your mission.
The GIVE advisory project is a core component of the GIVE Fellowship experience. It exists to expose Fellows to the inner-workings and challenges of nonprofits, allow Fellows to think creatively and use their skills to support nonprofits, and finally, to empower Fellows to engage with nonprofits on a deeper and more dynamic level.
Benefits to Nonprofits
- Leverage the professional skills and expertise of young professionals in highly valued fields
- Receive thought partnership, and planning assistance from dynamic rising professionals
- Strengthen the network of supporters and ambassadors
- Spread the word about your nonprofit’s work and mission
- Deepen partnership with Business Volunteers Maryland
For more information about hosting a GIVE team, visit our website here
. Applications open in 2019, and we will reach out when the application link is live.
In the meantime, please contact us at email@example.com with any questions.