1. Show performance time slots are 60 minutes. Your performance can not exceed 60 minutes or run under 45 minutes. Please see fee schedule below.
2. Secure the rights for your production.
3. Submit an application form and the application fee on time. (Deadline February 15, 2019)
4. Submit all requested Fringe materials on time. Deadlines for submissions can be found in the producers manual.
5. Arrange for all permits. The Fringe will provide information on permits if needed but it is the producer’s responsibility to acquire these items. (e.g. – Fire Permits)
6. Rehearse and mount your production.
7. We encourage you to provide a box office liaison to work with our box office volunteers so you have firsthand information regarding your ticket sales.
8. Arrive with everything needed for your show (props, sets, costumes, stage manager, ideas on lighting and sound cues, etc.)
9. Promote your show. We promote the festival, you are responsible for promoting your show. The Fringe Producers' Handbook will help you with ideas and resources.
10. Be responsible for all your personal expenses and personal belongings.
11. Be fully prepared for your scheduled technical rehearsal.
12. Show up on time for performances.
13. All shows must end on time. If you exceed your allotted 60 minute performance time, we will deduct $100 from your ticket proceeds for each performance that exceeds the time limit.
14. All props, costumes, personal belongings, etc. must be removed from venue by 5:00pm on Monday, July 29. If not cleared by that time, a $30 labor fee and $100 disposal fee will be deducted from your ticket proceeds.
Remember – there will be no scheduling accommodations for actors who desire to be in multiple shows!