Thank you for choosing to apply to the HCV Assessor Licensing Scheme. As part of the application process, please carefully read and agree the self-declaration below. You should note that your explicit agreement with the self-declaration is a condition of application to the HCV Assessor Licensing Scheme.
In the spirit of the HCV Assessor Licensing Scheme’s commitment to improve the quality of the implementation of the HCV approach in practice, I understand that to knowingly provide inaccurate information or omit information will be considered a breach of trust and may result in the denial of a provisional HCV assessor licence, or the revocation of a provisional or full HCV assessor licence.
I hereby declare that:
- I have read about, and understand, the purpose and functioning of the HCV Assessor Licensing Scheme and I have understood the requirements that I need to fulfill to obtain a provisional licence and to obtain and maintain a full licence.
- I understand that even if my application is submitted and paid in full, this is not a guarantee that a provisional licence will be awarded.
- In the event my application is rejected, I understand the fee is non-refundable.
- All the documents that I provide to support my application are legitimate.
- All contact details provided are accurate and up to date.
- I have a strong theoretical knowledge of the HCV approach and I have read the latest guidance documents (e.g. Common Guidance for HCV Identification, HCV Assessment Manual) that are available on the HCV Resource Network website.
- In the event of any complaint about the Assessor Licensing Scheme, I understand and agree that the decision of the HCV Resource Network Management Committee is final.
I hereby declare that, to the best of my knowledge and belief, the information and supporting documents provided are true.