Web Security Researcher
Offensive security researcher with focus on automotive front-end and backend systems.
The projects and activities will focus on current and future vehicle generations of Mercedes-Benz cars. Deep dive into the world of Connected Cars and Smart Mobility systems.
The Web Security Researcher will report directly to the Head of Car Security Technology.
Embedded Security Researcher
Offensive security researcher with focus on automotive components and current & next-generation Mercedes-Benz cars. Deep expertise and familiarity with market leading automotive technologies.
The Embedded Security Researcher will report directly to the Head of Car Security Technology.
Acquire deep domain expertise in cyber security architecture and technologies.
Innovate to introduce advance security systems. The position is intended for architects and system engineers with Cyber Security experience and preferably familiarity with automotive technology.
The focus shall be to provide data analytics expertise in order to support vehicle security operations for current and future Mercedes Benz vehicles. The main objectives of the data analyst will be:
• Map, evaluate, and integrate new data sources from internal platforms, while engaging with
various data owners
• Explore, analyze and process large and diverse amounts of data
System & Security Architect for User Authentication
The main objectives will be:
• Design overall hardware and software architecture for user authentication
and management systems
• Identify and monitor legal and data protection requirements on a global scale
• Conduct security design reviews to ensure sensitive data is securely stored and transmitted
• Coordinate system component research and development activities
• Execute proof-of-concept for potential new authentication and identification technologies