Thank you for your interest in running the 2019 Falmouth Road Race with Team End Alz! Funds raised by our Team End Alz runners directly support the mission of the Alzheimer's Association; to eliminate Alzheimer's disease through the advancement of research and to provide care and support for all affected. This year's goal is to raise an average of $2,500 per charity team member. We encourage you to set your fundraising goals high!
Please give careful consideration to your fundraising plan and describe your strategy and ideas in as much detail as you can. Fundraising is the foundation to Team End Alz and our goal is to build the strongest fundraising team possible to fight Alzheimer's.
- All information you provide is handled confidentially and securely.
- Provide specific responses. Required fields are indicated by a red asterisk.
- You may be contacted to discuss your application by phone.
- Top consideration will be given to applicants with detailed and thorough fundraising plans.
Before you complete the following application, please:
- Read the Participant Agreement & General Release/Waiver
We appreciate your attention to detail. Your thorough responses will help ensure that our team roster is filled by those prepared to make the most out of this unique and rewarding opportunity with Team End Alz!
**This is a two-part application.**
After you submit your application you will receive a confirmation email including a link to pay the $50 application fee. The application fee must be submitted in order for your application to be accepted and reviewed.
Due to the volume of applicants, not all applications will be accepted. If you have any questions, please contact Chelsey Bunyer, Team End Alz Manager, at email@example.com or 617-868-6718.