In order to complete your application, you will need the following:
1. One short writing sample (to be submitted in this application): The writing sample should be no more than 600 words from a school project or extracurricular activity.
2. One 1-2 minute video (to be submitted in this application) answering the prompt: "Why I want to participate in Write On for Israel"
3. One 500-600 word essay (to be submitted in this application):
Prepare a persuasive essay on one of the following prompts:
· 5 things I need in order to be an effective leader
· What I would say to someone who calls for a boycott of Israel
· Strategies to build campus alliances beyond the Jewish community to support Israel
4. High school transcript. Email an unofficial transcript to email@example.com.
5. One reference form - Please send this link https://www.tfaforms.com/4720311 to one high school teacher who can attest to your suitability for the Write On for Israel program.
**NOTE** Your application will NOT be complete and will NOT be processed until we receive your school transcript and your reference form.