Thank you for donating your artwork for consideration in THHE AUCTION, Hospitality House's annual art auction benefiting the Community Arts Program and our five community programs. Please read the guidelines below carefully, paying close attention to upcoming deadlines and important dates:
- A limit of two artwork submissions per artist will be accepted of which one will be selected for consideration. Unfortunately, due to space constrictions this year, all artwork submitted will be juried by our panel of art professionals.
- We will be sure to contact you no later than April 19 to inform you whether or not your piece will be featured in THHE AUCTION. Should your piece not be included, we will inform you of other opportunities to feature your artwork at future events.
- Please complete this form in its entirety. Boxes with a red asterisk must be filled in order to process the submission. We will need a high-quality image of your artwork for this application preferable 1MB, but no larger than 10MB.
- Submit this form along with your digital image no later than Tuesday, March 19, 2019 for unframed artwork and by Monday, April 15, 2019 for framed/presentation-ready artwork.
- All artwork that needs to be framed must be delivered to Hospitality House's Community Art Program studio at 1009 Market St. San Francisco no later than Friday, March 22, 2019.
- This year, we've made the "biographical information" section shorter and added an option to include a description of your artwork (inspirations, creative process, use of materials etc.) This will be included in our exhibition book and enhance sale potential of your piece. Although optional, we encourage you to complete at least one option in this section.
Have questions? Feel free to contact our Development Manager, Tess Davis at firstname.lastname@example.org or call (415) 749-2118.