Thank you for your interest in being a part of Camp Isaiah! In order to ensure the success of our camp, we are looking to hire dedicated people who are willing to work by our camp's mission statement.
Mission: Camp Isaiah provides a fun-filled, safe environment where campers and staff can explore rewarding, challenging, and meaningful experiences in a Jewish setting. Our camp proudly offers a summer experience that create connection, community, and a foundation for lifelong living.
- Applications are accepted for entering 11th graders and up only.
- Applications must be filled out by the applicant and not a proxy.
- Applicants who are available for the entire duration of summer camp will be considered first.
- Interviews are NOT guaranteed.
- In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.
- This application should be filled out completely. DEADLINE: April 15