What type of activity/ies will this project involve? Which of these do you want Indela to support?
17. Please provide an executive summary of your project. This must be written in English, and, in a few sentences, explain what the project is, who will carry it out and when it will take place.
18. Please provide an overview of your project plan. When doing so, please include answers to the following:
g) What risks have you considered that you might encounter in carrying out this work and how will you mitigate them?
What is the objective of your project? b)
What activities will you carry out to meet the objective of your project? Please be as specific as possible. c)
What are the key deadlines and/or time-frames of the activities? d)
Why is it important to the public interest that the goal of your project is met? e)
f) Please describe what you would consider to be success, in the context of this project. Why are you the best positioned to do this work?
19. Indela is committed to advancing digital rights in Latin America by providing more than just financial support. This includes support for strengthening capacity at both the organizational and field level. If you would like to learn more about additional services and/or support we could provide, please indicate so here, and describe your needs below.
20. Please describe a past accomplishment of your organization that demonstrates it has the capacity to effectively and responsibly administer grant funding, as well as deliver impact. You may provide URLs to support your response.
24. Please provide a full budget for the project, including the following categories (if applicable):
a) Project implementation
Administration f) s Other
25. If you have any additional comments, please enter them below. Thank you for your application!