Thank you for your interest in renting an STG venue!
Some information to note before completing your rental request form:
- Paramount venue capacity is 2,807 (fully seated, or flat floor standing). Stage dimensions: 85’ width x 68’ height x 47’ depth
- Moore venue capacity is 1,804. Proscenium width: 32' width x 32’ height x 40’ depth. Total stage (including wings): 70’ width x 32’ height x 40’ depth.
- Neptune venue capacity is 1,000, or 750 fully seated. Stage dimensions: 25’ width x 17’ height x 20’ depth.
- Technical specifications for each venue can be viewed and downloaded here: Paramount, Moore, Neptune.
- For all ticketed shows, we exclusively use Ticketmaster.
- To protect its patrons, performers, staff and venues, Seattle Theatre Grouphas implemented required security procedures. Seattle Theatre Group utilizes walk-through metal detectors at the entrances to all three of its venues—The Paramount, Moore and Neptune Theatres. Additional screenings may vary from event-to-event and range from visual inspection and bag search to screenings by a magnetometer (metal detector) and/or pat-down search conducted by security personnel. The purpose of these screenings are to detect items prohibited in our venues such as firearms and other weapons. Seattle Theatre Group requires police officers at all events at all three of its venues, and reserve the right to implement additional security protocols as deemed necessary at their sole discretion.
Due to a high volume of incoming requests, we are unable to remit date availabilities
prior to reviewing a completed application.