Please upload a Vimeo link to a one-minute clip from one of your films. Please follow these rules for your clip submission:
1. The clip must be no longer than one minute.
2. The link to the clip needs to be valid and active until July 31, 2019.
3. Please ensure that the clip is in high resolution.
4. Please ensure that the clip is downloadable.
5. In parentheses, after the project title on the Vimeo link, please specify whether the clip is from a short film, feature film, or episode of a series.
6. Please include the clip description you have provided above as the description on the Vimeo link.
7. Please ensure that the clip includes English subtitles, if the language being spoken is not English.
8. If you would like to password-protect your clip, use the password FL2019.
9. Demo reels, trailers, and music videos will not be accepted.
10. Submissions of full films or episodes with time codes will not be considered by the jury.
IMPORTANT: TIFF's industry team takes applicants' confidentiality seriously and will ensure that Vimeo links are not shared with any third parties. While in TIFF's possession, all clips are securely stored. Access to the Filmmaker Lab clips and applications are limited to the Filmmaker Lab programming team and select jury members who require access in order to screen and consider applications. No duplication or sharing of clips is permitted. Please also not that the programming team does not guarantee that all clips will be views as part of the adjudication process.