The data is processed and stored by the organiser European Cultural Foundation (ECF) and passed on to the programme partners for the selection. For selected participants, the data is also shared with the local host as well as with the accommodation of the Partner Forum (more on this after the selection).
ECF will not share your personal data with third parties without your consent, unless we are legally obliged to or in case we have contracted a third party to process personal data on behalf of us (processors). When we contract the services of a processor, we demand a high level of data protection standards. Processors may only process your personal data for the specific purpose for which your information is processed, on the basis of our instructions.
We may share your personal data in case it is in the legitimate interest of yourself, ECF or a third party. For instance, when registering for an event, we may (be required to) share your personal data with security or government organizations for security purposes.
Under the conditions stated in the General Data Protection Act and at your request, you have the following rights in respect of your personal data processed by ECF.
• Access: We will supply you with information regarding the processing of your personal
data (at no cost).
• Rectification: You may rectify, complete or add a supplementary statement to your
• Erasure: We will erase your personal data without undue delay.
• Restriction of processing: You may restrict ECF from further processing your personal
• Objection: You may object to the processing of your personal data on the basis of the
legitimate interests of ECF.
• Data portability: You may request to receive your personal data from ECF.
• Withdraw consent: In the event that your personal data is processed by ECF on the
basis of your consent, you may withdraw your consent for further processing.
Please note that due to legal obligations (e.g. for tax purposes) or because we have an ongoing contractual relationship, we may not be able to erase all of your personal data. When such a legal obligation respectively such a contract expires, then these rights may be fully exercised. You will of course be notified of this. We respect your privacy rights. In order to exercise your rights, please contact our Privacy Officer at email@example.com.
In the event that you are not satisfied by the handling of your personal data by ECF, please contact our Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org who will address your complaint confidentially. You also have the right to lodge a complaint with the Dutch supervisory authority (Autoriteit Persoonsgegevens).