- Manuscripts should be double spaced on legal-sized page with normal margins. Length of the paper should meet the criteria for the section you are submitting under.
- The first page should contain the articles title; running header; author’s names and affiliations; and acknowledgements (if any).
- The second page should contain an abstract in English or French and not exceeding 200 words.
- All figured and tables must appear on their own separate pages. Due to page size limitations, it is advised to design tables and figures to fit entirely on one page. For tables and graphs pages only, the margins can be set to minimum to allow for additional room. Extremely long tables risk being cut apart to fit the publication size or may not be printable.
- Files should be submitted in MS word or MS word compatible format.
- Submission of a manuscript to the Journal implies that the manuscript is not being considered for publication elsewhere.
Notice: You should receive a Confirmation of Receipt email from the Associate Editor within 1-2 weeks. If you do not receive this notification, contact Associate Editor Diana Boyd at email@example.com.
Additional Information for Contributors:
Evaluation of manuscripts include criteria such as:
- significance and currency of the topic,
- contribution to new knowledge in the field,
- appropriateness of the methodology or approach,
- and clarity of presentation.
The review process normally does not exceed three to four months from submission to publication status.
The Editor is Robert Shea, Memorial University of Newfoundland and Associate Editor is Diana Boyd, Memorial University of Newfoundland.