Graduates of the Featherstone Foundation's Reaching New Heights Program have landed incredible careers in the financial services industry. Our program helps bilingual candidates create resumes, perfect their interviewing skills, meet employers and secure meaningful careers. If you want to improve your professional outlook, apply to our program today! Selected participants will attend a 10-week training, Saturdays from 10am-1pm, September 7-November 9.
You must meet the
minimum requirements to apply:
Permit, Permanent Resident, U.S. National or U.S. Citizen.
ready for professional growth and accept a new job by November 9, 2019
● Speak English and a second language fluently.
- Recruitment: May to June 2019
- Interviews for Finalists: June -July 2019
- Orientation for Selected Participants: August 2019
- Training: Saturday September 7 to November 9, 2019, 10 a.m. to 1pm.
- Job placement: During the course of the program
Candidates should possess some of these skills:
- Customer Service
- Retail Experience
- Cash-Handling Experience
- Sales Experience
- Ability to Multitask and work under pressure
Selected Candidates will be required to undergo:
- Background Check
- Credit Check