- By submitting this form, your organization agrees to pay $200 annually for every year that your account is active (Sound Generations may opt to waive this fee for an individual year). This $200 is not refundable, in full or in part, even if the account is terminated before a full year has passed.
- Your organization agrees to provide Sound Generations with 30 days notice if a user account will no longer be in use and understands that until Sound Generations is told a user is inactive, that user is considered active and annual fees will apply.
- You understand that purchasing use of this system includes access to a suite of reports. You may request additional reports at any time. Sound Generations will assess all report requests as being either “Standard” or “Custom”. “Standard” reports will be provided at no cost, and may eventually be built into the system. “Custom” reports may have a cost associated with them, depending on how complex they are. Pricing will be based on an hourly rate of $60/hr. Users may also download their raw data through existing reports available within the system and generate their own reports.
TRAINING and USERS
- You, as a registered user, agree to complete the required training prior to using the Software.
- User IDs may only be accessed by the registered user named on the registration form. Sharing of login information is prohibited. A user license may be transferred to another user if necessary by contacting Sound Generations and requesting a transfer. Organizations may transfer their user license one (1) time per year free of charge.
- By submitting this form, you agree to have your data viewed by Sound Generations for the purposes of technical assistance, training and policy development, and Software improvement. You understand that we may remove duplicated data as part of ongoing data maintenance.
- Partnership for Healthy Aging may access and share de-identified, aggregated data in order to advocate on behalf of A Matter of Balance, A Matter of Balance Master Trainer organizations and partners such as your organization, and older adults in general. Partnership for Healthy Aging will never share identifiable personal participant data with a third party without the express consent of the participant and organization involved.
The Administration on Aging
The Administration on Aging and the National Council on Aging supported the development of this online data management tool. They would like to access your de-identified, aggregated data for the purposes of advocacy on behalf of evidence-based programs benefitting the aging and older adults in general.