Thank you for your interest in AI4ALL.
Decisions are made on a case-by-case basis, based on funding and partnership fit.
We encourage institutions in the following categories to apply:
- Top-tier research institutions
- Demonstrated commitment to access for underrepresented populations
- Located in geographic priority regions (Pacific northwest, Midwest, Southwest, and the South)
- Access to funding for program financial sustainability (3+ year commitment to partner with AI4ALL)
Participating universities have access to the following resources:
- Core curriculum designed specifically for high school students from underrepresented backgrounds in AI
- Seed funding for the first three years of the program
- Program management support (student recruitment & admissions, summer camp logistics, sourcing field trips/guest speakers)
- Access to community of faculty, industry and policy leaders committed to increasing diversity in AI
Please note, applications are reviewed on a rolling basis and an AI4ALL will follow up within 4-6 weeks of receipt. If you have additional questions, do not hesitate to email us at email@example.com.