Thank you for your interest in AI4ALL Summer Programs.
Decisions are made on a case-by-case basis, based on funding and partnership fit.
We encourage institutions in the following categories to apply:
- Top-tier research institutions
- Demonstrated commitment to access for underrepresented populations
- Located in geographic priority regions (Pacific northwest, Midwest, Southwest, and the South)
- Access to funding for program financial sustainability (3+ year commitment to partner with AI4ALL)
Participating universities have access to the following resources:
- Core curriculum designed specifically for high school students from underrepresented backgrounds in AI
- Seed funding for the first three years of the program
- Program management support (student recruitment & admissions, summer camp logistics, sourcing field trips/guest speakers)
- Access to community of faculty, industry and policy leaders committed to increasing diversity in AI
Please note that during the Covid-19 pandemic, AI4ALL is focused on supporting our existing partnerships and evaluating the landscape of university program expansion. We will not be taking on new university partners for the summer of 2021, but may consider new partnerships for 2022. We will respond to new university partner applications received during this time as our partnership capacity increases.