Representation in education matters today more than ever, and we know Latinx Edupreneurs like you are uniquely positioned to Lead From Your Identity to Bridge Across Cultures and to develop approaches with our students's success front and center; thus, we are looking forward to learning more about your solutions!
You may save your progress and return to submit your application. To help you prepare, you may want to have answers to the following answers ready:
- Your startup's name (it's okay if you don't have a name yet - just write a tentative one)
- Please describe your role in this startup
- On any given week, how much of your time do you dedicate to this startup?
- How would you describe your solution in a tweet ?
- What is the context around the problem you are trying to address? What is the evidence around it? Why does it matter? (300 words max)
- What is your solution? How will the world look like if you are successful? (500 words max)
- Why did you start working on this idea? Why now? How are you uniquely positioned to address this issue? (300 words)
- Who is your end-user or client? (150 words)
- Over the past two years, have you participate in any accelerator or incubator program and/or received seed funding from a Venture Capital or Philanthropic organization? Which ones?
Additionally please prepare an EXCEL FILE (.xlsm or .xlsx) with the following information about each member of your team:
- Last Name
- First Name
- Role at Startup
- Email address
- Organization (if employed or in school)
- Date of Birth
- Years of Experience
- Highest Level of Education
- LinkedIn URL
Priority deadline is July 14, 2019.
Final deadline is August 11, 2019.