Data Protection Statement
1. This statement is a “fair processing notice” under the Data Protection Act 1998 (the “Act”) and sets out what the Froebel Trust will do with the information that it collects from you during the grant/award application process and throughout the life of the grant/award (including all information relating to the grant/award application and, as applicable, any subsequent grant/award made).
2. Information (including “personal data” as defined under the Act) that you supply to the Froebel Trust, including in any application and progress or update report, may be used by the Froebel Trust to process applications and administer grants/awards, for the purposes of audit and evaluation and to monitor the fairness of and trends in application decisions. Your information may be disclosed for these purposes only to individuals and organisations connected with the Froebel Trust, including funding partners, external peer reviewers and external committee members. Your information may also be shared with selected third parties for the purpose of independent audit, evaluation and assessment of activities funded by the grant/award and their outputs and outcomes. Some of these third parties may be based outside the European Economic Area. All personal data will be stored and used by or on behalf of the Froebel Trust in accordance with the Act.
3. The Froebel Trust may anonymise your personal data and use it for research and statistical purposes.
4. The Froebel Trust may publish details of successful grants/awards and their outputs, including your name, employing organisation, project title, a summary of the grant/award and its value and, in the case of grants/awards funding research, scientific/academic abstracts and lay summaries of research (e.g. via the internet or via publicly accessible databases or other publications, some of which may be accessible from outside the EEA).
5. The Froebel Trust may contact you about its activities and events, or to help inform or evaluate these activities and events, Froebel Trust application processes and policy work.
6. The Froebel Trust may amend this Statement from time to time. Any material changes in how the Froebel Trust collects, uses or shares your personal data will be posted on the Froebel Trust website at: www.froebel.org.uk.