By submitting this form I give permission to Detroit Reconnect to forward my information to its partner institutions for purposes of assisting with my college admissions/enrollment.I give permission to the Admissions/Office of Enrollment Management/Registrar of the College/University I shall be attending to release to Detroit Reconnect information verifying my enrollment status and my official transcript.I fully understand that all information given on this application and information released to Detroit Reconnect or its partner institutions is protected by the Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act of 1974 and, therefore will be kept confidential. Detroit Reconnect promises it will NEVER sell or give away personal information.If you have questions now or later, please contact Michelle Cyrus at firstname.lastname@example.org. After you submit this form, please call Michelle Cyrus at 313.596.0355 to make a 15-minute telephone appointment.
I understand by clicking the box below indicates that:
1) I permit my college/university of enrollment to disclose my student records related to enrollment status, student account information, financial aid award, academic progress, and participation in institution-sponsored programs and subject to the law and applicable policies.
2) This is a standing consent that covers from the date of consent through the duration of my
participation in the Detroit Reconnect program.
3) This release extends to partners of the Detroit Reconnect program that are providing college advisement and persistence and completion support and any scholarship or other financial aid assistance.
4) Detroit Reconnect may not request changes to the student record.
5) The following items are NOT covered by this release: letters of recommendation, disciplinary,
behavioral, counseling services, health services, and accessibility services records.
If you agree, click box the below then submit.