Stock and bond markets have posted strong gains in the first half of 2019, but slowing global growth and heightened geopolitical risks have left many considering how their portfolios would weather a sustained market downturn. Advances in factor-based investing can offer a way to make portfolios more resilient.
Join a panel of esteemed investors as they discuss factor investing in today’s investment climate, contrast their own investment philosophies and address how investors can incorporate factors to improve outcomes and optimize portfolios.
Role of factors in the late cycle economic environment
- Varying perspectives on factor timing
- Trends in portfolio construction and client adoption
- Role of innovation in shaping the factor landscape
– Chief Equity Strategist, BlackRock Investment Institute
Andrew Ang, PhD
– Managing Director and Head of Factor-Based Investing Strategies at BlackRock
Feifei Li, PhD, FRM
– Head of the Investment Strategy Group at Research Affiliates
– Principal and Co-Head of Research and Portfolio Management at AQR Capital Management