STEM Global Public Engagement Training
Wednesday, September 25
4:00 – 7:00 PM
Research Institute | 307 Westlake Ave N, Seattle
room (2nd floor)
Your work is important. Do you ever wish more people understood it?
WGHA's STEM Global Public Engagement Training is a professional development opportunity for scientists and global health practitioners to learn tips for talking about your work and engaging with the public.
Through STEM Global, WGHA members like you are inspiring and preparing the next generation of global health dreamers and doers.
- Audience: Early- to mid-career scientists and global health practitioners
- Professional development: Anna Johnson from the Pacific Science Center's Portal to the Public program will share key science communication tips and guide participants through hands-on activities and exercises that you can use in your work.
- Cost: $30 per person for WGHA members; $40 per person for not-yet members
- Want to know more? Contact Tiffany Cain at Tcain@wghalliance.org
- Interested in STEM Global? Check out our website
Questions? Contact Tiffany Cain at firstname.lastname@example.org