- Completed online class registration
- $50 scholarship deposit
- Completed scholarship application (this form)
- Student statement identifying reason for wanting to attend the class
- One of the following:
- A copy of your most recent tax return.
- A letter of financial need, which can be government documentation (e.g. disability paperwork, explanation of benefits), or letter from someone outside the family (e.g. guidance counselor, pastor, teacher) with knowledge of the family's financial situation. This should be submitted on letterhead and signed.
- Additional statement of extenuating circumstances or hardship (optional, but helpful if tax documentation does not reflect your current financial situation.)
You will be notified within 2 business days of receipt of all documentation as to the scholarship amount awarded. If there is a balance required, you are able to pay the remainder via our EZ-PAY plan (3 payments over the course of the semester).
If the scholarship does not qualify or is not granted, the deposit will be refunded.
Applications & awarded scholarships will be valid for a period of one year from the application date. Students must re-apply for a scholarship annually.
For additional questions, call 941-486-8679 or email email@example.com.