Eligibility check - Small Grants -
Please tick the boxes to confirm each statement applies to your application.
(Note that while key criteria are noted below there are also other relevant aspects to eligibility: please see the full guidance detailed in the 'Background Information and Criteria for the Scottish Government International Development Small Grants Programme 2020' document available on
the Corra website
1. Your organisation is a legal person.
Examples of legal personalities include being a registered company, charity, SCIO, or being incorporated by Royal Charter.
2. Your organisation has been in existence for a minimum of 12 months.
3. Your organisation has an annual expenditure of £250000 or less.
Organisations must be able to evidence a presence in Scotland, including that they occupy premises in Scotland from where the grant will be managed.
4. The Grant you want to apply for would be managed from Scotland.
5. The Grant you want to apply for involves work in a country ranked as Low or Medium on the current UN Human Development Index.