Please select the TechBridge funding opportunity you are interested in. Feel free to select multiple opportunities or if you are unsure, select unknown.
- Signature Digital Events Series - Our two (2) signature, semi-annual, invite-only events provide Sponsors key networking-focused opportunities, plus a high profile way to help celebrate our impact and recognize key leaders & supporters. The Digital Ball, held each spring, and our Holiday Cocktail attract over 500 CIOs, CTOs, CDOs, VPs, and other technology leaders nationally.
- Tee IT Up Golf Tournament - The Atlanta Chapter of the Society for Information Management (SIM Atlanta) and the Georgia CIO Leadership Association (Georgia CIO) host an annual golf tournament affording Sponsors the Opportunity to network with senior IT decision-makers affiliated with SIM Atlanta, GeorgiaCIO, and/or TechBridge at the exclusive Golf Club of Georgia. All proceeds benefit TechBridge. This tournament is in its 15th year in Georgia, and in Spring 2022, we are planning to launch this tournament in Alabama!
- Dream Big America Nonprofit Grant (NOT a single event) - This grant opportunity funds technology projects that enable nonprofits to get and use software technologies (plus IT hours) to help fulfill their missions. Sponsors are invited to volunteer as well as fund the services that TechBridge provides directly to nonprofits via skilled volunteer team tech projects. Winners are selected from nonprofits working within the TechBridge pillars of Hunger Relief, Homeless Support, Social Justice, and Workforce Development. With this grant, TechBridge is able to provide 80% of the projects' total funding for the winning nonprofit(s).
- National Impact Summits - These are quarterly nonprofit summits based around the TechBridge pillars of Hunger Relief, Homeless Support, Social Justice, and Workforce Development aimed to educate nonprofit attendees on platforms, technical solutions, and tools to improve and increase their impact. Dream Big America Grant winners are announced at these events. Sponsors are invited to help keep the cost to attend manageable for nonprofits, host break-outs, and help TechBridge contract meaningful & impactful speakers and facilitators in addition to accessing the rich data that the nonprofits provide.
- CxO Alliance - These are quarterly Fireside Chats/Forums lead by Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 CIOs. This provides Sponsors access to thought-leadership discussions and virtual/in-person access to a private network of national IT professionals. Sponsors are invited to have their leadership participate in the forums & chats, as well as host the attendees.