Thank you for your interest in participating in the 2020 National Chinese Language Conference.The National Chinese Language Conference (NCLC) provides a high–profile platform for sharing new ideas and best practices in the fields of Chinese language teaching and learning, Chinese arts and culture, and U.S.–China educational exchange. The 13th annual NCLC is organized by Asia Society and the College Board and will be held in Orlando, Florida, May 7–10, 2020. Please note that the official conference starts from May 8-10, with optional pre-conference activities on May 7.
The conference will focus on:
- building and sustaining quality Chinese programs at all levels of K–12 and higher education;
- cutting-edge approaches to teaching that incorporate culture, technology and collaborations; and
- best practices in the classroom leading to high levels of language proficiency and cultural competency.
Educators from all areas of K–12 and higher education are encouraged to submit a proposal.
As a session presenter, you will have an opportunity to:
- Share your knowledge and experiences, and gather valuable feedback from peers
- Showcase your educational programs and partnerships to a national audience
- Help shape the agenda of the Chinese language education community
- Receive a discount on your registration fee
Please submit your proposal by 11:59 pm (Eastern Time) on Sunday, Oct 20, 2019.
Once you have completed the application and hit the submit button, a confirmation page will appear on the screen. The lead presenter will also receive an auto-confirmation email shortly. A notification email of the review committee's decision will be sent to the presenter(s) by early January 2020.
Click here for NCLC 2020 Proposal Instructions.
If you have any questions or requests regarding the submission, please contact us via email@example.com. Thank you!