Vote for your favourite photos and they could feature in our 2020 calendar.
Before you begin:
Vote for as many of the entries as you'd like
Voting closes Friday 20th September, 2019
Make sure you click vote at the bottom to ensure your vote/s are counted
Click the photos you want to vote for - don't forget to click vote at the bottom!
Dave Addison -
A moody morning looking over our paddocks toward the Kaipara Harbour, which is hidden in the mist.
Stephen Mark McGaughran -
My son and the dogs going for a walk in the evening to see how the harvest got on
Chris Cave -
Scrap’s early morning muster. Ngatapa Gisborne
Amanda Whitlock -
Steve knows the future lies with sustainable eco-friends.
- Sauvignon Blanc vines behind the winery building on Church Road, Waipara.
- As an independent machine tester I get around, and have the best office in the land.
- It is not often we get such a beautiful still sunny morning so we appreciate every morning we get like this.
- "Boss Cow" enjoying her slice of the good life in the paddock, with her snack that she's saving for later.
- "Eden" the highland cow, photo taken on "Strathburn" sheep and beef farm in Broomfield, North Canterbury on a foggy day.
- Every summer we fly around the country like busy bees shifting hives deep into the rich Manuka bush.
- Clydesdale Shorty, surveys the lay of the land in Puni, Franklin.
- Early morning in the yards crutching the ewes.
William Connell -
Sheep passing me on a high country road in the Tekapo area.
Judith Erickson -
Jack resting in his favourite position after working in the sheep yards.
- Ready to work out.
Samantha Harmer -
All eyes on Ewe.
- All the noise and action in the shearing shed and yet it is the most relaxing place to rest and relax after a big morning.
Susan Gibson -
Jackie the pet goat who really thinks she is a dog. So much so that she sleeps in the dog kennel!
- This image of our Highland calf, Isla, was taken on World Mental Health Day in 2017.
- Diva keeping watch at scanning time in the Rangitikei.
- Our dream piece of land in Totara, Oamaru with our motley crew in flying V formation.
- A cow enjoys the last light on a cold winter evening, just out of Alexandra.
- Night exposure of the Milky Way galaxy with our Fuji apples near harvest in the foreground.
- We are sheep and beef farmers that realise the benefit of all bees to our operation and plant accordingly to encourage a balanced ecosystem.