I apply to be enrolled in the Course and Units set out above and agree that, upon acceptance, I will be enrolled at the Australian College of Theology on the terms set out above.
Unless I am applying for cross-institutional enrolments or Single Unit Study, I note that am enrolling in units contracting to the completion of a course of the Australian College of Theology and I declare my intention to complete this course of study.
Should I be accepted as a student of the Australian College of Theology, I will abide by its rules and policies. I understand that I can access the rules and policies relating to my course and my enrolled units on the website of the Australian College of Theology at www.actheology.edu.au.
In particular, I acknowledge that I have read, understand and accept:
- the Grievance Resolution Policy for Domestic/Overseas Students; and
- (if I am an overseas applicant) the ACT Refund Policy Agreement for Overseas Students.
I also understand that:
- The Australian College of Theology is collecting the information in this form for the purpose of assessing my eligibility for the Higher Education Loan Program under the Higher Education Support Act 2003 and allocation of a Commonwealth Higher Education Student Support Number to me; and for program administration purposes, including the viewing of survey data by relevant parties.
- The Australian College of Theology will disclose this information to the Australian Government as required under the Higher Education Support Act 2003.
- The Australian Government is required to store the information securely.
- The Australian College of Theology may disclose information to government departments in relation to transport concessions.
- The Australian College of Theology and the Australian Government will not otherwise disclose the information without my consent unless required or authorised by law.
- My information may be sent to software vendors in order for me to access software relevant to my course at reduced rates, and not on-sold to any provider.
- Work submitted in relation to this course may be submitted to organisations for academic integrity assurance.
Noting that giving false or misleading information is a serious offence under the Criminal Code, I confirm that, to the best of my knowledge, all the information in this form is correct.